"When I close my eyes and think big, I see a large federation consisting of smaller groups of machines from individuals and companies sharing some common building/testing infrastructure, open to and co-maintained by members of the community projects, building all our code all the time and testing it on every variety of OS, VM and Database imaginable...."
– David Blevins, Oct 26, 2005: email@example.com
Many thanks to all the community members that support GBuild through donations!
- David Blevins – Purchased two machines to launch GBuild
- Dain Sundstrom – Purchased two machines to launch GBuild
- Simula Labs – Donates hosting for several of the machines in the GBuild Network
- Chariot Solutions – Contributed three machines plus hosting
Configuring Agents (GBuild)
Configuring the ports and connections (GBuild)
Feeding the Queue (GBuild)
GBuild Agent Overview (GBuild)
Monitoring logs (GBuild)
Queues and Topics (GBuild)
Searching the logs (GBuild)